The ToolShed Ute Giveaway Promotion
Entry and Prize Draw Details
- Buy any official DeWalt product online from www.thetoolshed.co.nz or in store at any authorised ToolShed franchised dealer throughout New Zealand between the 1st of August 2018 and the 31st of October 2018 and you will recieve 1 (one) automatic entry into the draw for every $50 increment of DeWalt product purchased.
- All web sales will automatically be entered into the competition.
- This promotion consists of one “Grand Prize” only. A black Mitsubishi Triton 4WD GLX-R Diesel Double Cab Manual Ute. On road costs are included in the Prize and consist of a twelve month vehicle registration and Warrant of Fitness, 5000km Road User Charges (RUC) license and a full tank of fuel. All other expenses incurred with any part of the Prize is the responsibility of the Winner.
- “Winner” is defined as the person whose name is drawn in the prize draw held on the 9th of November 2018 with the exception of product purchased using a company account. In this case, the Company will be awarded the Prize not the individual.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable.
- The Prize will be drawn via random selection at under controlled supervision at the offices of an independent company on the 9th of November 2018 at 1pm. Proof of identity will be required by the Winner.
- The Winner must supply Mitsubishi Motors with a valid New Zealand driver’s license to enable registration of the vehicle in their name.
- The Winner will need to arrange insurance cover prior to taking the vehicle away following completion of the promotion. The vehicle is not covered under The ToolShed Ltd insurance once the random prize winner has been drawn and notified.
- The vehicle handover will take place at the nearest Mitusbishi Motors dealership as advised to the Winner by the Promoter and at a time agreeable by all parties. The handover is complete when the ownership of the vehicle vests with the prize winner. All related liability of owning a vehicle is then passed to the Winner. Neither the Promoter nor the relevant Mitsubishi Motors dealer will have any responsibility regarding the vehicle, including any injury or damage caused by the negligence of the prize winner once the handover is complete.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway promotion is run by The ToolShed (the Promoter) of 9-11 Norton Road, Hamilton, New Zealand. By entering this competition, you accept the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
- This competition and promotion is run wholly in good faith by the Promoter.
- The "Promotion Period" commences at 12.01am on the 1st August 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on the 31st of October 2018. Entries strictly valid on purchases between these dates only. Online purchases or bank deposits received after this time will not be eligible for the draw.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and a New Zealand resident.
- Employees of The ToolShed, Mitstubishi Motors, immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto partner, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions will be posted on the company website www.thetoolshed.co.nz for the duration of the competition.
- In all matters the decision of the Promoter will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond its reasonable control, the Prize is not able to be provided. The Promoter may substitute a different prize of similar value in place of any prize referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies, directors, employees shall not be liable in any way under these terms or at law (including, but without limitation negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but without limitation direct, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or promotion or in connection with the Prize.
- The Promoter will collect your details for the purposes of this competition and disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and correct any personal information provided by you.
- By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees that the Promoter may use his or her name, city of residence and photograph, without payment or other compensation, for publicity purposes including marketing material via the internet or otherwise.
- Prior to being declared the Winner and receiving the Prize, the entrant may again be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or driver’s license, and sign a declaration of eligibility and participation agreement, accepting the Terms and Conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Prize and releasing the Promoter and its related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability in connection with the promotion and/or the Prize, and confirming compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend Terms and Conditions of this promotion due to events arising beyond its control.
- Qualifing product may extend to all products supplied by SBD inc.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this promotion please call 0800 948 665 or email email@example.com.