Milwaukee ToolShed Beer Bowser and Deck Chair Promotion
Competition Entry Form
Simply fill in the entry form with your details and you will be in the draw to win! GOOD LUCK!
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter is Techtronic Industries New Zealand Ltd, of 2 Landing Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand (Promoter) phone 0800 645 928
Entry into the Competition
- Entry into the Competition is open to New Zealand citizens and New Zealand residents who are 18 years or older.
- The Competition commences 7:00am (NZST) Thursday, 1st November 2018 and concludes 11:59pm (NZST) Monday, 31st December 2018 (Closing Date) (the Promotional Period).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, undertake and/or complete the following:
- Spend $100 or more on any Milwaukee products in one transaction during the promotional period at any ToolShed retailer.
- The items must be paid for in full and accounts with dealers or retailers cannot be in arrears or default.
- Entry into the Competition is only through online entry form as set out below.
- Entrants are responsible for any expenses they incur in entering the competition.
- Visit www.thetoolshed.co.nz/ and complete the entry form online.
- Multiple entries are accepted per person on a per transaction basis when they meet the spend criteria of $100 or more, $200 spend will equal 2 entries, $300 spend will equal 3 entries and $400 will equal 4 entries and so on.
- Either the original or a copy of the purchase receipt showing the product/s purchased must be retained to claim prize.
Determining the Winner of the Prize Pack
- The prize draw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350 on Monday, 7th January 2019. Winners will be awarded the prize within 8 weeks of the prize draw. Winners will be notified in writing within two days of the draw and by phone and published on www.thetoolshed.co.nz on Monday, 8th January 2019 for a minimum of 28 days. Prize confirmation will be sent to the winner within 8 days of the draw.
- The prize includes 1 (one) Exclusive custom-built Beer Bowser – Fully functional beer dispenser refrigerator to be won nationally and 1 (one) Milwaukee Branded Deck Chair to be won per ToolShed Store including web store.
- There will be a total of 26 winners.
- Total Maximum prize pool value is up to $4,465 (including GST).
- Subject to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, should any prize be unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw will take place in the presence of an independent witness on 18/02/19 at the same time and place as the original draw. Winners will be notified in writing on 18/02/19.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Prize Pack will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
- If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
- Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Prize confirmation will be sent out within 28 days. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks for prize delivery.
- By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in clause 8.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize pack and the Prize Pack supplier’s requirements.
- In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available and it deems appropriate (at its sole discretion), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, Subject to the approval of any Gaming Authorities.
Collection of Information
Media + Marketing
- A prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, image and likeness for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
- Each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- Each Entrant that opts of receiving updates from ToolShed, gives consent to receive ToolShed News, Demo Days and Special Offers.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.