26 Milwaukee Inflatable Paddle Board Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- The promoter is Techtronic Industries New Zealand Ltd, of 274 Church Street, Penrose, Auckland 1061 New Zealand (Promoter) phone 0800 645 928.
Entry into the Competition
- Entry into the Competition is open to New Zealand citizens and New Zealand residents who are 18 years or
- The Competition commences 7:00am (NZST) Saturday, 1st February 2020 and concludes 11:59pm (NZST) Tuesday, 31st March 2020 (Closing Date) (the Promotional Period).
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, undertake and/or complete the following:
- Spend $50 or more on any Milwaukee products in one transaction during the promotional period at any Authorised ToolShed Store or Online and automatically go in the draw. Selected ToolShed stores will have an entry form to complete to go in the draw.
- The items must be paid for in full and accounts with dealers or retailers cannot be in arrears or
- Entrants are responsible for any expenses they incur in entering the competition.
- Multiple entries are accepted per person on a per transaction basis when they meet the spend criteria of $50 or more, $100 spend will equal 2 entries, $150 spend will equal 3 entries and $200 will equal 4 entries and so on.
- Receipt must be retained and verified by the promoter before any prize claim.
- All the draw box entries must be received by 11:59pm (NZST) Tuesday, 31st March 2020. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion and each of their immediate families (i.e. spouse, parent, child or sibling) are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants using multiple copies of invoices to register single or multiple purchases.
- Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Gambling Act 2003. The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this.
Determining the Winner of the Prize Pack
- The prize draw will take place, in the presence of an independent witness at The ToolShed Head Office, 81 Arthur Porter Drive, Hamilton on Monday, 17th April 2020. Winners will be awarded the prize within 8 weeks of the prize draw. Winners will be notified by phone call or email or text message within a week of the draw and winners names will be published on ToolShed Facebook Page.
- The prize includes 26 (twenty-six) Inflatable Paddle Board. 1 (One) Inflatable Paddle Board valued at RRP $699 + GST to be won per ToolShed store (including web store). Total of 26 winners.
- Subject to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, should any prize be unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw will take place in the presence of an independent witness on 30th April 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. Winners will be notified by a phone call within a week.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of the prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate.
- If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to another winner.
- Winners will be notified to visit the nearby ToolShed Store (place of purchase) to collect the prize. Winners needs to arrange their own transport or courier for the prize to be shipped from the store to their place of residence. Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in clause 7.
- In the case of:
- The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or
- The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available and it deems appropriate (at its sole discretion), and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, Subject to the approval of any Gaming Authorities.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize pack except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition. The Promoter reserves its rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person.
Collection of Information
Media + Marketing
- A prize winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the Competition. The Promoter and The ToolShed reserves the right to use the winner’s name, voice, image and likeness for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without further reference, payment or other compensation to the winner.
- Each entrant also consents to the Promoter and The Toolshed using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.